Indian applicants who are planning to go to Italy for a visit need to apply for Italy tourist visa. Flyjos team of experts will assist you in applying for Italy visa. For more information,
you can visit –https://flyjos.com/visa/italy-visa-for-indians
Contact – 0120-4566653 or 9599885761
VISA consultant Flyjos provides professional consultancy services to Indian applicants for applying for Italy VISA. Italy is part of Schengen 26 countries where a VISA holder can visit Italy and rest of the countries with this VISA. It must be noted that Italy VISA or common Schengen VISA must not have any restriction defined on it. Indian national get the complete information about Italy VISA application, the procedure to file VISA application, Information about Bio-metric and related information from Team Flyjos. Our team shall guide step-by-step information about this VISA application process. The team shall also provide other important details like Documents to be provided with an application, Application Form, etc.
Valid passport (with at least 3 months validity after the scheduled return) with at least two empty pages. Copy of Previous passports, if any, must be enclosed.
- Application form to be filled in completely and signed by the applicant. (Note: Online/ Offline form, depends up on country applying for) – Team Flyjos shall assist in filling the form.
- Two recent (not older than six months) passport-size photograph in color with white background. (3.5 cm / 4.5 cm).
- Personal covering letter with entire travel plan (itinerary) – Team Flyjos shall assist.
- Proof of purpose of the visit: evidence of accommodation, e.g. Hotel reservation or confirmation of organized tour.
- A document certifying that you have been given leave from your job / studies (if on job/ a student respectively) during the period you intend to visit.
- Proof of funds for stay/ Evidence of source of Financial support such as
a. Bank excerpts for 06 months (certified from Bank)
b. If employed: Payslips of the past three months / employment contract.
c. If self-employed: Certificate of Proprietorship or other proof of ownership (proof of land title, proof of income from agriculture (sales form) etc.)
d. 3 years Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Form 16 (Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary).
- Copy of flight booking (no dummy tickets).
- Overseas travel medical insurance valid for all Schengen-
countries of 30,000 Euros or 50,000 USD or equivalent.
The policy has to clearly specify the period of validity and
has to cover the entire duration of the trip including the
date of arrival & departure.*For Spain: Please contact Team Flyjos.
- For Minors:
a. If travelling unaccompanied by parent(s), consent letter signed by both parents & applicant
b. Even If accompanied, Form signed by both parents
c. Copy of the parent(s)’ passports data page.
For Business VISA, following documents (In addition) to be supplemented, wherever applicable:
• Cover letter explaining the purpose of the trip and business relation with the foreign business partner (letter must confirm identity of applicant, place and period of intended stay).
• Invitation letter from the foreign Company mentioning the details of the meeting, applicant.
Documents for Family/Friend visit VISA:
For Family/Friend visit VISA, following documents (In addition) to be supplemented, wherever applicable:
• Passport & Residence proof of Invitee
• Invitation Letter from Invitee
• Financial Documents: Bank statements, Salary slips of sponsoring person.
Note – All documents required in A4 Size. If original not in A4, xerox copy in A4 also need to be submitted.
Flyjos team of experts will assist you in applying for Italy visa. For more information, you can visit –https://flyjos.com/visa/italy-visa-for-indians
Contact – 0120-4566653 or 9599885761