Get the Malaysia 15 Days short term VISA in 30 minutes. Valid for travel within 3 months from the date of issue. please visit www.flyjos.com for complete details. Select Country “Malaysia” or contact us at 0120-6900125/ 126 or 9599885761.
Here is information you must know about Schengen Visa– Flyjos Travefy VISA consultants
Europe is a premier dream destination for and in past recent years, a number of Indian Tourist to Schengen has seen a steep growth. All the Indian passport holders wish to visit Europe need to apply for Schengen VISA prior to the proposed visit.
Schengen VISA policy is applicable for 26 European countries whereby traveler opting to visit any of Schengen country need to apply VISA application as per policy Terms and conditions. Of the 26 countries bound by the Schengen agreement, 22 are part of the European Union (EU) and the other 4 are part of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA).
Let us give some basic details about the Schengen VISA.
VISA to Enter Schengen States:
- Also called Schengen VISA. C-type allows Maximum stay of 3 months with the Validity of 6 months. Normally VISA validity starts from the date which has been mentioned as a proposed date of travel in VISA application form.
- The holder of the C-type VISA can visit any of 26 countries falls under the Schengen agreement. For conditions please read the article below.
- Schengen travel visa is issued for leisure, work, business, education, or to visit a relative or friend residing in the Schengen region.
- It’s a Long-Term VISA. Stay and validity as per requirements and as per Embassy discretion. Applicable for Family Reunion, Study, Employment etc.
- It’s a country-specific VISA and valid for the given country only.
- Citizen of India doesn’t need a visa valid for transit through the international transit areas of one or more airports of the Schengen Member States. If Traveller wants to cross the immigration area, valid VISA (C/D TYPE) is required.
- ATTENTION! Kindly note that should your transit route through Schengen consists of more than two stops you need a Visa C, even if you do not leave the airport.
Example: Flight from New Delhi – Vienna – Frankfurt – Chicago
There is big question As Schengen C-type VISA applicable for 26 nations, where to apply VISA application.
Schengen VISA is common to all Schengen Countries; however, you need to approach a specific country as per your travel requirement
|Visiting One Country: The VISA application must be submitted to that Country`s Embassy/ Consulate only.|
|Visiting more than One Country (Unequal Stay days):The VISA application to be submitted to Embassy/ Consulate of country where maximum stay (no. of days) is being planned.|
|Visiting more than One Country (Equal Stay days):They VISA application to be submitted to Embassy/ Consulate of country where you will enter First.|
|Stay more than 90 Days: It shall be D-Type VISA and rules/ regulation shall be as prescribed by Specific Country. Moreover, It shall not be a Schengen VISA. It shall be a country specific VISA only.|
Fee Structure for Schengen VISA:
|Schengen Visa Category||Fee (EURO)|
|Child between 6-12 years of age||35€|
|Child younger than 6 years of age||Free|
|Students and accompanying teachers on School trip/ Researchers travelling to perform scientific research||Free|
Process of Schengen VISA:
- Book appointment – Book appointment at least 30 days prior to the proposed date of visit. You can even apply up to 12 weeks before the date of travel. Normally an appointment slot is available with 5-6 days gap.
- Visit Designated Centre: It’s an appointment based process where applicant need to go to nearby VFS/ Designed centre and submit Bio-metric information and all documents (including VISA application Form). For details of documents, please visit www.flyjos.com
- Get the tracking code and payment slip. You can check your passport/ VISA application status online. Note Only movement of passport (in and out of Embassy/ Designated centre can be checked).
- Collect passport from Designated centre/ VFS: For some countries, third party collection permissible while other strictly need applicant`s presence for collection.
Important point to Note:
- There is no interview at VFS. Only documents submission is there along with Bio-metric.
- In case Embassy wants to take the interview, the applicant will get a call/e-mail either from Embassy or from VFS.
- Processing Time: Normal time is 15-20 days. However, in some cases, based on applicant credentials, the application being processed in 4-5 working days.
- VISA Fee and VFS fee are non-refundable.
- Child of less than 12 years needs not to go for Bio-metric. The date for calculating 12 years is the date of the proposed travel.
Let’s Create Memories In China
Embassy Fees : (Single Entry short-term visa)
3-4 Working Days – INR 5552
2 Working Days – INR 8178
- Flyjos Consultancy Fees – INR 1500/-
- Business Visa
- Bank statement & ITR not required.
- An invitation letter is a must requirement.
VISA consultant Flyjos provides professional consultancy services to Indian applicants for applying for China VISA. Indian national can get the complete information about China VISA application, the procedure to file VISA application and related information from Team Flyjos. Our team shall guide step-by-step information about this VISA application process. The team shall also provide other important details like Documents to be provided with an application, Application Form, etc.
• A valid passport with at least 06 (six) months validity with at least two blank pages.
• One completed Application Form. Team Flyjos will arrange to fill the form.
• Two recent passport size colour photo with full face, front view, no hat, no border and against a plain white background. (size: 48 mm x 33 mm)
• Bank statement of 6 months certified from Bank. Minimum balance INR 1.6 Lacs. (if a company sponsored, Bank Balance of company shall to be equivalent).
• ITR 3 Year of an individual.
• Confirmed Air tickets
• Confirmed Hotel booking with an itinerary.
• Covering letter/ Itinerary – Team Flyjos will arrange.
• In case of Invitation received from China:
— Residence proof of Invitee (passport/ PR copy)
— Scan copy of 3 month Bank statement.
The VISA application shall be processed after receipt of all documents.
o Standard T&C applicable. Please visit www.flyjos.com for details.
If you wish to visit Australia for a holiday, sightseeing, or to visit family or friends you will need to apply for a Visitor Visa (Subclass 600 – Tourist stream). People intending informal study or training for less than 3 months, may also apply for a Visitor Visa. Paid work is not allowed on a visitor visa.
Documents requirement for Visitor VISA (Sub class 600):
Note: For online mode, all documents required in soft copy format.
• Application Form 1419 duly filled and signed by applicant. (For Offline mode only)
• Application Form 956 duly filled and signed by applicant.(For Offline mode only)
• Original valid Indian Passport.(For Offline mode only)
• While submitting application, applicant needs to bring all of his/ her current and previous (if any) passport(s) to be sighted and scanned/ witnessed. All non-blank pages shall be scanned and witnessed. Note: Passport shall be returned to applicant after scanning.(For Offline mode only)
• Two Passport-sized coloured photograph (45 mm x 35 mm) covering head and shoulders only and against a plain background.
Purpose of Visit:
• If you are going for tourism then information relating to your travel plans.
• If visiting family/ friends: Invitation Letter, evidence of your relationship with the inviter, Inviter`s passport copy and status in Australia.
• If you are going for your daughter/daughter in law’s pregnancy then a letter from a medical doctor confirming the condition.
• If you are going for a medical emergency then a letter from the hospital/doctor stating the condition of the patient.
• If you are going for a student exchange then a letter stating the arrangements that have been made.
• Last 6 month bank statement duly verified by bank. For self-employed, personal and business Bank statement required.
• Copies of documents which show any other funds or assets held.
• Taxation documents for the last three years
• If a friend/relative in Australia is paying for your visit then a Statutory Declaration stating the relative or friend’s support and evidence of their financial capacity to do so
Plan Your Trip To Australia
#Australia VISA Fees – Rs 7500 Approx
Processing time is Approx. 15-20 Days
Multiple Entry Visa
Flyjos Fee – Rs 2000 Only
contact 0120-4566653 or 9599885761
• Valid passport (with at least 6 months validity after the scheduled return) with at least two empty pages. Copy of Previous passports, if any, must be enclosed.
• Application form to be filled in completely and signed by the applicant. (Note: Online form, need to take printout after fill up)
• Two recent (not older than six months) passport-size photograph in color with white background. (3.7 cm / 3.7 cm), in matte finish having 80% face size.
• A document certifying that you have been given leave from your job during the period you intend to visit.
• Proof of purpose of the visit: evidence of accommodation, e.g. Hotel reservation or confirmation of organized tour.
• Proof of funds for stay/ Evidence of source of Financial support such as: Bank excerpts for 06 months (certified from Bank)
• Tentative flight itineraries/air-ticket reservation
• Personal covering letter with entire travel plan (itinerary).
• Proof of funds for stay/ Evidence of source of Financial support such as: Bank excerpts for 03 months (certified from Bank)
For Business VISA, following documents In addition to be supplemented:
• Cover letter (Company Letterhead) explaining the purpose of the trip and business relation with the Bangladesh business partner (letter must confirm identity of applicant, place and period of intended stay).
• Invitation letter from the Bangladesh Company mentioning the details of the meeting, applicant.
Note: BUSINESS VISA: Business visa is issued for foreign nationals who travel to Afghanistan for investments, marketing, buying and selling of goods, clearing the dues, business deals, supervision of the companies, factories and commercial properties, attending exhibitions and other similar purposes.
Our Services includes:
- Free pick and drop of documents from door step. In selected cities*
- Submit and subsequently collection of docs from Embassy.
- Scrutiny of documents in line with Embassy guidelines.
- Dedicated Customer Relationship manager
- Regular updates about status.
- Professional guidance.
Flyjos Professional Consultant Will Guide You For your Bangladesh Visa Application Process (Tourist & Business Visa)
Bangladesh VISA Fees – Nil
Processing time is Approx. 3-4 Days
Flyjos Fee – Rs 2000 Only
contact 0120-4566653 or 9599885761
Indian applicants who are planning to go to Italy for a visit need to apply for Italy tourist visa. Flyjos team of experts will assist you in applying for Italy visa. For more information,
you can visit –https://flyjos.com/visa/italy-visa-for-indians
Contact – 0120-4566653 or 9599885761
VISA consultant Flyjos provides professional consultancy services to Indian applicants for applying for Italy VISA. Italy is part of Schengen 26 countries where a VISA holder can visit Italy and rest of the countries with this VISA. It must be noted that Italy VISA or common Schengen VISA must not have any restriction defined on it. Indian national get the complete information about Italy VISA application, the procedure to file VISA application, Information about Bio-metric and related information from Team Flyjos. Our team shall guide step-by-step information about this VISA application process. The team shall also provide other important details like Documents to be provided with an application, Application Form, etc.
Valid passport (with at least 3 months validity after the scheduled return) with at least two empty pages. Copy of Previous passports, if any, must be enclosed.
- Application form to be filled in completely and signed by the applicant. (Note: Online/ Offline form, depends up on country applying for) – Team Flyjos shall assist in filling the form.
- Two recent (not older than six months) passport-size photograph in color with white background. (3.5 cm / 4.5 cm).
- Personal covering letter with entire travel plan (itinerary) – Team Flyjos shall assist.
- Proof of purpose of the visit: evidence of accommodation, e.g. Hotel reservation or confirmation of organized tour.
- A document certifying that you have been given leave from your job / studies (if on job/ a student respectively) during the period you intend to visit.
- Proof of funds for stay/ Evidence of source of Financial support such as
a. Bank excerpts for 06 months (certified from Bank)
b. If employed: Payslips of the past three months / employment contract.
c. If self-employed: Certificate of Proprietorship or other proof of ownership (proof of land title, proof of income from agriculture (sales form) etc.)
d. 3 years Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Form 16 (Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary).
- Copy of flight booking (no dummy tickets).
- Overseas travel medical insurance valid for all Schengen-
countries of 30,000 Euros or 50,000 USD or equivalent.
The policy has to clearly specify the period of validity and
has to cover the entire duration of the trip including the
date of arrival & departure.*For Spain: Please contact Team Flyjos.
- For Minors:
a. If travelling unaccompanied by parent(s), consent letter signed by both parents & applicant
b. Even If accompanied, Form signed by both parents
c. Copy of the parent(s)’ passports data page.
For Business VISA, following documents (In addition) to be supplemented, wherever applicable:
• Cover letter explaining the purpose of the trip and business relation with the foreign business partner (letter must confirm identity of applicant, place and period of intended stay).
• Invitation letter from the foreign Company mentioning the details of the meeting, applicant.
Documents for Family/Friend visit VISA:
For Family/Friend visit VISA, following documents (In addition) to be supplemented, wherever applicable:
• Passport & Residence proof of Invitee
• Invitation Letter from Invitee
• Financial Documents: Bank statements, Salary slips of sponsoring person.
Note – All documents required in A4 Size. If original not in A4, xerox copy in A4 also need to be submitted.
Flyjos team of experts will assist you in applying for Italy visa. For more information, you can visit –https://flyjos.com/visa/italy-visa-for-indians
Contact – 0120-4566653 or 9599885761
Passport with at least six (6) months validity prior to travel. Proof of previoustravel (on previous passports), if applicable, to be submitted.
•Application Form duly filled and signed by applicant. Flyjos shall fill the form.
IMM 5645 (family Information)
•A covering letter: Flyjos shall assist.
-If Self-employed: On company letter head mentioning his/her name,designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief.
-If Employed: On plain paper.
Letter must be addressed to ‘The Visa Officer, Canadian High Commission, New Delhi’
•Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi-matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x45mm).
-Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 6 months (verified byBank).
-Proof of employment like Salary Slip or Appointment Letter / NOC fromEmployee.
•Note: Air-Tickets/ Hotel details NOT required with VISA application Form.
•In case of Invitation from Canada:
–Copy of Passport & Copy of PR/ Work Permit of Invitee
–Bank statement of last 3 months
Flyjos Canada Tourist Visa Consultant
Complete File Preparation
Contact – 0120-4566653 / 9599885761